Important to know your danger zones well!

Paying bills caused me to gain sinker until recently. Every time Irewarded bills at my kitchen desk, the tension factor of watching mytesting bill shrink (while credit card balances grew) caused me to arrivefor the nearest reassure food (read: biscuits, cookies, and more cookies!). But one small adjustment is facilitating me to prevent overeating

So, I shifted this project to my computer desk and I unconsciouslyarrived for something -- and this time all I obtained was a handful of paperclips, which aren't almost as tasty as sugar cookies. It had become second nature to arrive for that food because I was doing the sameaction, regardless the observation that I wasn't even at my kitchen table.

Lesson learned? Certain dots can be "dangerous" for dieters. Examples: If sitting in the kitchen to do crafts, homework, or the like, reasons you to raid the fridge… retire the room. If lingering at the dining room deskproduces you lengthy for dessert… vamoose! Better motionless, chiefoutdoors and take a walk. Not merely shall it obtain your brain off of eating, you'll have the extra advantages of exercising!

So, what is your dieting danger zone? Take a moment to thinkapproximate addresses, actions, or combinations of the pair, that lead you to eat on auto pilot. What can you adjustment approximate this habit? Is there a healthier choice to eating (such as knitting whereaswatching TV instead of snacking on high-cal food)?

Acknowledging - and altering - these habits shall go a lengthy way toward earning lifestyle adjustments that stick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment